- College and Career Fall 2018 Senior Powerpoint
- Handouts Distributed During Senior Presentations
- College and Career Fall 2018 Junior Powerpoint
- Handouts Distributed During Junior Presentations
- 2018-2019 High School Course Listing Book
- New State Website for Post-High Planning: Select Dakota
Stevens Student Services
The former Guidance Office is now called Stevens Student Services.
In the past, school counselors were called ‘Guidance Counselor’ and they often worked in the ‘Guidance Office.’ These are outdated terms for the profession, as the word ‘guidance’ indicates a service, whereas today’s school counselors provide a comprehensive program for all students to foster development in the academic, career and social/emotional areas of their lives.
Stevens Student Services offers a variety of services provided by not only the school counselors, but the registrar, record’s secretary, and the counselor secretary. We look forward to working with you this school year in Stevens Student Services.
Address: 4215 Raider Road, Rapid City SD 57702
Counselors (Assigned by the first letter of your last name):
- Paula Wilson: A-C & V-Z (Paula.M.Wilson@k12.sd.us)
- Roxann Engel: D-J (Roxann.Engel@k12.sd.us
- Melissa Good: K-N (Melissa.Good@k12.sd.us)
- Kim Elder: O-U (Kim.Elder@k12.sd.us)
Other important Guidance staff:
- Kathryn Sosa: Accelerated Learner Services (Kathryn.Sosa@k12.sd.us)
- Matt Boyce: Lifeways Advisor (Matthew.Boyce@k12.sd.us)
- Marcia Geyer: Registrar (Marcia.Geyer@k12.sd.us)
- Jenni Dragoo: Records Secretary (Jennivere.Dragoo@k12.sd.us)
- Brenda Sinclair: Secretary/Receptionist (Brenda.Sinclair@k12.sd.us)